We can make you look good!
Picture This Graphics offers a wide range of services beyond website design and hosting.
Our custom graphics have won some local awards, and we put you in the driver's seat - we're not done until you're satisfied!
If it's desktop publishing you need, you've come to the right place. We have the tools and expertise to put together what you need in a short time with minimal cost. We produce camera ready ads, printer-friendly Portable Document Format (PDF) files, and good quality printouts for smaller jobs, too.
Interactive PDFs are one way to "involve" your viewers, and they can be emailed or posted on your website to garner attention.
We provide photo services, too!
Review the information presented on these and other services, and click on the links for more details!
( 2 Articles )
What can we do for you?
You may need a company logo, something to use on business cards, letterhead, flyers and brochures, and of course, on a website.
Looking for a 'flash' banner ad, for use on your current website? Or perhaps a 'splash page' that gets attention!
If you want to convey certain concepts or information in an interactive manner, we can put together a 'Flash' animation, with several layers of content, for use on your website or in your PowerPoint presentation (see example here
Perhaps you need some photos retouched, because they're old and faded, or scratched and marred; or you have negatives to be scanned and their contents optimized. Maybe you only have the pieces of photos that were cut up with scissors! We might help to improve your photos by removing your 'ex', or inserting someone or something, or changing the location/background.
Would you like to produce a PowerPoint presentation with pizazz, something to grab and maintain the audience's attention?
We do it all for you!
( 6 Articles )
DTP is an area where we have helped many of our clients. You may want a special brochure made up to advertise your business or to feature specific products or services, or perhaps a camera ready advertisement. You may want them to be available on your website, too.
On a number of the websites created or renovated by us, you will find portable document format (PDF) files - such as registration forms, brochures, etc. These are accessed/downloaded by surfers using links from the sites.
Are you in the market for business cards, letterhead, company or private flyers or brochures?
We can design and produce camera-ready documents for others to print.
We also make custom calendars, do layouts for books and ebooks, produce Portable Document Format (PDF) files (preferred by major printing presses), and more!
If you need a wordsmith to make you look good, we've got access to one of the best in the Edmonton area.
Don't be shy, give us a try!
( 0 Articles )
Portable Document Files (PDFs) are used by most companies to convey information that can be viewed with any computer and the (free) Adobe Acrobat Reader utility. They allow for the creation of a document in almost any software, subsequent conversion to PDF format, and posting on the WWW. Regardless of whether the viewer has a PC or a Mac, a laser printer or a bubblejet, the file can be viewed and printed and it will look the same at the destination.
The PDF file format is trusted by millions of users worldwide, and has many advantages:
- Customers can download PDF's from your website.
- You can email PDF's as attachments - they are almost never blocked by virus scanners.
- They are a great alternative to HTML email - your client sees exactly what you sent - not what the client's e-mail software is configured to show.
- They look exactly like original documents regardless of the application used to create them.
- Your customer doesn't need to have the software the document was created in to view it, just the free Acrobat Reader that is probably already installed on their computer, or can be downloaded for free from Adobe's site.
- Adobe Acrobat PDF's are viewable and printable on any platform — Macintosh, Microsoft® Windows®, UNIX®, and many mobile platforms.
PDFs are very versatile, and with the ability to make them interactive, they can effectively present information and captivate the audience. A PDF eBrochure or presentation can contain sound/voice (.WAV) files and Quicktime movies! PDF presentations can be emailed (depending on file size), distributed on CD/mini-CD's/USB keys, or added to your website as a download.
Do you have questions about interactive tools to support your business or ministry? We have answers!
- Is there a cost-effective, but attractive alternative to the production of printed catalogues?
- Are you in the market for a CD-ROM based promotional tool?
- Can you streamline the work involved and apply the savings to an online version of the same information?
We will take digital photos of your offerings. You provide us with their descriptors, and we'll produce a camera-ready PDF version of a catalogue for printing to hard copy. Then we'll take the same files and make them interactive on an inexpensive CD-ROM. Finally, we'll produce a lower resolution version for use on your website. No duplication of services or effort! All versions were derived from the same MS Access database and re-purposed in the appropriate resolutions for print, CD, or the Internet.
Click here to call up an online version of an interactive catalogue we compiled and posted on a client's website.
( 6 Articles )
We offer a wide range of services in photography:
- Taking photos for you;
- Restoring your ripped, folded, watermarked, or faded photos;
- Enhancing the photos you or someone else took; and
- Modifying photos (E.g. removing or adding someone or something!)